HP Connection Optimizer is an ingeniously devised utility software program by HP. The majority of people who installs this software use its 18.104.22.168 version. Whenever any user installs this program, it automatically adds a Windows service to their system. This service runs constantly in their computer’s background. In case, if they stop this service then it tends to cause this software to malfunction. The users can postpone starting this service by doing it through the Service Manager.
There are several users who prefer to use this program on their Windows 10 operating system. This system is highly admired and used in countries like Italy, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
HP Connection Optimizer Setup
For downloading this utility software, you are requested to purchase it first. The downloaded package will offer you the Connection Optimizer utility software for the supported operating system and computer models.
In the below-mentioned points, we are providing you with steps for HP Connection Optimizer Setup: –
- First of all, you should save the package on your system
- Now, you should save your tasks in progress and then exit the open applications.
- Next, you should extract the files and then run the setup file
- You can also allow Windows to run the setup file
- Thereafter, you are advised to follow the conditions prescribed in the license agreement so that you can begin the installation process.
- Next, do follow the on-screen instructions
- Subsequently, you will observe a wizard
- Finally, you should close it and then reboot your system. It is because it will enable the changes to get applied
Requirement of HP Connection Optimizer
Connection Optimizer means the way users use the connection and this connection can be Wi-Fi or the Internet Data Package. This utility program automatically retrieves the driver of the communication device that is improperly functioning. This utility program is totally optional. It clearly indicates that you don’t essentially need it to be installed on your system.
It works like a shareware HP Printer Software developed by HP Inc. Against all odds, it can sometimes become a vehicle for harmful viruses and specific payloads. If you think that it is not essential for your routine work or disrupting your work schedule then you should remove it immediately.
Uninstallation of HP Connection Optimizer
Users of Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac can effortlessly uninstall the HP Connection Optimizer by following a few simple steps. It’s a wise move to free up some space on your PC. Windows OS users can use the Control Panel for the uninstallation of this utility program. There are no basic requirements for you to follow before uninstalling it.
In the below-mentioned points, we are providing you with methods for uninstalling HP Connection Optimizer: –
- Using System Restore Program
It’s a useful program that substantially restores your system to its original state. You can use this program to eliminate those applications that disturb your PC’s performance.
- First of all, you should exit every application presently running on your computer
- Now, from the desktop, you should launch Computer and then choose Properties.
- Subsequently, the System Window will launch, and now tap System Protection.
- Next, you will be viewing System Properties opening and then you should tap the System Restore option.
- In the new window that gets displayed, you should pick the option of Different Restore Point.
- Now, you should tap Next
- In the next step, you should opt for a time and date from the list of options.
- Next, you should tap Finish
- Thereafter, you should confirm the Restore Point on your screen and then tap Yes to confirm
- Finally, the HP Connection Optimizer via System Restore is successfully uninstalled.
- Using Control Panel
It is considered to be the most basic method of uninstalling the HP Connection Optimizer.
For uninstalling this utility program via System Restore, you should follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, you should navigate to the Start menu and then tap Control Panel
- Now, below Programs, you should carefully review the ones installed on your PC
- Next, you will find the HP Connection Optimizer and then right-tap it.
- Thereafter, you should tap the Uninstall a program option.
- Now, you should follow the prompts on your screen
- Finally, you will be observing a progress bar that will inform you about the progress of the uninstallation
- Using the uninstaller.exe
- To begin with, you should go to the installation file of the Connection Optimizer program.
- Now, you should double-tap on this file
- Subsequently, you will be finding many instructions on your screen
- Finally, you should follow them wisely and this program will be uninstalled completely
It completes the uninstallation process through the uninstaller.exe file.
- Using the Apply the Command in the registry
You can effectively uninstall this utility program by employing the command in the registry. It should be noted that in the registry, every Windows configuration and data is reserved. This method is comparatively dicey and your system can also be crashed if you make any errors.
For uninstalling the HP Connection Optimizer using this method, you should follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, you should open the Run command box
- Now, you should input ‘regedit’ in it and tap OK
- Next, you should locate the registry key for the Connection Optimizer.
- In the subsequent window, the uninstall string will appear
- Now, you should double-tap it and then copy Value Data
- Thereafter, you should open the Run command and then paste the value data
- Next, you should tap OK
- Finally, you should follow the instructions to remove this program
We have provided you with all significant information about the HP Connection Optimizer. Its usage, benefits, and uninstallation methods are precisely explained. If you need any specific technical assistance then you can contact our technical support team.