How to setup and install HP Envy 6255 Printer at 123.hp.com/envy6255
When the user buys a new printer they have to setup the printer first then only the user will be able to use the printer. Because if the user does not setup the printer with their device they will not be able to use the printer. Setting up the printer with the device is easy only when the user knows which step they need to follow in order to setup the printer. Because there are lots of steps in setting up the printer with the device. So, in case the user is looking to setup their HP Envy 6255 printer but they do not know the steps they can follow the below steps.
- The user at first needs to take care of the box in which they received their printer because the printer is a fragile machine once the box is received the user needs to take out their printer very gently and after that the user needs to remove all the plastic from outside and inside of the printer.
- Then the user needs to connect their printer with an electric socket and for this the user needs to look for a power cord and then the user needs to connect the power cord’s one end with the printer and one end with the electric socket.
- Now the user has to turn their printer on and for this the user needs to press the power button of the printer and the screen of the printer will light up.
- Once the printer’s light get on the user needs to adjust the time and date along with the country and language and the user can do it with the help of control panel of their device.
- Now in this step the user needs to put the paper into the paper tray and to put the paper into the paper tray the user needs to take out the printer tray from the printer and then the user needs to put the paper into the tray and once the tray is filled with paper the user needs to put the paper tray back into the printer.
- The user needs to make sure that they are using the genuine cartridge and to put the cartridge into the printer the user can take the help of printer manual.